Thursday, May 10, 2012

no good titles

it's the 4th of May
and it's raining today
looking outside through my windowpane
this is driving me insane

and I'm wondering why
you have to let go of my hand
what did go wrong
for you to move along

next thing I know
a week has passed
and I'm alone
moving along

how can things explode
can someone stop time, make i still
and erase this heartache
and my memories with you

what should i do now?
when all i have is the silence you left
what is this theft
can someone bring my heart back

lost in a dream, you and me
at the end of the day, what is this reality
at my home, all alone
what is left for me to say

still i'm wondering why
you have to let go
what did go wrong
to let you move along

No comments: